Four Masters, Four Approaches: An Exploration of Existential Theory and Practice
September 24-26, 2021
9 AM-5 PM PST Friday and Saturday
10 AM-12 PM PST Sunday
Early Registration Pricing: Purchase your ticket prior to August 1st, 2021 to receive an Early Registration Discount
CEUS: Up to 14 CEUs
- Emmy Van Deurzen, PhD presents on Existential-Phenomenological Therapy
- Erik Craig, PhD presents on Daseinsanalysis
- Alfried Längle, MD, PhD presents on Logotherapy and Existential Analysis
- Kirk Schneider, PhD presents on Existential-Humanistic and Existential-Integrative Therapy
- Sunday Panel by all four Masters moderated by Bob Edelstein
For further information about the presenters and to register for the conference: https://ehnwpdx.org/events/ehnw-annual-workshop/
For further information about our organization or to join our email newsletter list: https://ehnwpdx.org/
Feel free to pass this information on to members of your organization and to any other colleagues who you think might be interested.
We are dedicated to impacting the world through our commitment to the existential-humanistic values of authenticity, integrity, responsibility, inter-connectedness, inclusion, and awe. EHNW promotes and teaches the existential-humanistic perspective as a therapeutic modality and as a way of being. We hope you join us for this exciting event.
Bob Edelstein, LMFT, MFT